Media Stars Maker
“I”, “us”, “we” or “our website” refer to Media stars maker ( MSM ).
“You”, or “User” refers to the person(s) who uses the services of Media stars maker ( MSM ).
Continue reading to know why we collect and process your personal data.
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes: To provide you with the services you require from us; to allow you to subscribe to our surveys, including voting services, to sign in to sales, marketing, support, aid, gift and offer services; to allow you to register for certain services, such as brief information, SMS updates or account creation, in this case we ask you to provide us with personal info such as your name, email address, or phone number. To allow you to share information; to allow you to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer such as participating in user forums and discussion boards, interacting with the second screen applications for shared watching, and to allow you to create a user account. To maintain and improve our services; to understand how you use the services of Media stars maker ( MSM ) , to apply other functions; and to develop new services and offers. To provide you with customized content such as advertising and related services; to let us know you better to give you more services, more offers, exclusive offers, information and competitions, and to give you a better experience as a user; To find out more complex things, for example, which ads you may find more useful or which services and information are more appropriate to you, giving you a better and more meaningful experience of our digital properties. To carry out payment transactions; to store the transaction log; and to ensure payment of our business and marketing services that you want to have. To communicate with you; to allow you to contact us; to help you resolve any issues you may have; to send promotions and direct marketing to you; and to inform you about our services, such as providing you with information on future programs and services, or adding modifications to our digital properties; and to contact you to compete and participate in different offers. To establish and maintain a reliable and secure environment; investigate, detect, prevent or report fraud, misrepresentations, violations, security incidents or other prohibited or illegal activities; and to protect our sellers and your rights and the security and integrity of our services; and to apply our terms of service or other agreements or policies; and to verify your identity. To comply with any applicable laws or regulations; or to respond to legal requests for information from the government or through legal process; and for any other purpose disclosed to you that related to our Services; and to contact you to resolve disputes and provide assistance in our services.
What information do we collect ?
When you visit our website, we may collect the following data :
* Your IP address.
* Your contact information and email address.
* Other information such as interests and preferences.
* Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
– Your e-mail address, as well as other information (such as user name, name, place of residence and phone number) that you are asked to provide or that you choose to provide to us if you decide to register at Media stars maker ( MSM ) or if you contact us via the feedback form or if you register to receive our renewed messages or if you register in a section of the sections in our website. – Information obtained through using “cookies” on your computer or device that allow us to identify you when you return to any of Media stars maker’s websites. (You can go to settings in your browser to change your preferred privacy settings for cookies) – any information about you that you choose to disclose when leaving your comments or requests in Media stars maker’s sections. – Your list of favorite materials if you decide to create it in your account on Media stars maker ( MSM ) . – Any information about you, you decide to disclose it in a message you send to us via e-mail. – Personal information that becomes available to us when you browse our materials or use our applications through other websites or platforms (such as social networking websites). – Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, as well as information about your browser, the type of operating system, and the type of mobile device you use to view the websites and applications of Media stars maker. – Impersonal Identification Information collected by third parties as they collect statistics on user behavior of Media stars maker’s websites on our request, including information about the location of viewing our websites and information about the viewed materials.
Renewed messages ( messages and alerts )
When you register for our renewed letters and alerts, you agree to our use of your name and e-mail for the purposes described in this context. And if you want to unsubscribe from our newsletters, click the “Unsubscribe” button and follow the instructions.
Why We Collect Your Data ?
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site [or our mobile application] to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site [and our mobile application] to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site [and our mobile application].
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site [and our mobile application] more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site [and our mobile application].
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site [and our mobile application].
- Notify you of updates to the Site [and our mobile application]s.
- Offer new products, services, [mobile applications,] and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site [and our mobile application] .
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site [and our mobile application].
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions With Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site [and our mobile application], those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site [or our mobile applications], your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site [and our mobile application] in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site [or our mobile application]. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site [and our mobile application] and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Our mobile application may display a third-party hosted “offer wall.” Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our mobile application and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will leave our mobile application. A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account.
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Site [or our mobile application] through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
Third Parties Links
The websites and applications of Media stars maker may include links to websites owned and operated by third parties. Please note that Media stars maker is not responsible for the privacy policies of those websites. How we can use personal information – To provide our materials on our websites to you. – To adapt to your preferences regarding the use of Media stars maker services. – To receive and respond to your observations. – To contact you regarding anything you may send to Media stars maker. – To analyze user behavior in order to improve our products for web and mobile devices. – To carry out payment transactions and cash transfers. – To block attempts to thwart the work of our websites and applications. – To prevent violation of posting comments rules in Media stars maker.
Others Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of
conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Third Party Websites
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
The Site [and our mobile application] may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, checkins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
Data from Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as [Apple’s Game Center, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. [If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and/or join our mobile application.]
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Data retention time
We only keep your personal data for the necessary period to achieve the purpose of obtaining them, or the period which we are legally obliged to store data. Once the specific purpose of data retention is achieved, they will be entirely deleted.
Your rights about your personal data?Under the Data Protection law, you are entitled to exercise the following rights: The right to access your personal data, in this case we may provide you with a copy of these data, if they are not directly available to you, for example in your personal account. The right to modify your personal data, if your data are incorrect or outdated; in this regard, please let us know if there has been any change to your personal data during the period in which we keep your information.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site [or our mobile application], you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site [or our mobile application]. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site [or our mobile application], but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
January – 10 – 2023